httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kaspar Brand <httpd-dev.2...@velox.ch>
Subject Re: Using UPN from subjectAltName with SSLUserName
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:11:57 GMT
On 22.06.2015 10:37, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
> Please find a new patch attached which I hope covers all the
> parts you've outlined, for SSL_CLIENT_SAN_OTHER_msUPN_*.

Thanks. Your implementation assumes that only a single otherName form
(msUPN) needs to be supported, but I would prefer to code it in a
somewhat more extensible way.

Does the attached patch work for you? As a practical way of
demonstrating generic support of otherName forms, I have
added the case of the SRVName otherName form (RFC 4985, for things like
_carddavs._tcp.example.com, exposed via SSL_SERVER_SAN_OTHER_dnsSRV_n).

Kaspar