httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prefetch before connecting/reusing backend and leverage ping/100-continue (was: svn commit: r1676855 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS)
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 23:10:06 GMT
On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 4:14 AM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm almost done with these changes and will propose a patch soon,
> thoughts/showstoppers?

Here is the corresponding patch (attached).

I chose to define a new proxy_http_req_t struct which is passed to
each mod_proxy_http (static) functions (to avoid yet more args), and
then declared local vars with the same name as the old parameters (to
limit code change and ease review).
I would use (some of) the req fields directly in the commit (if
acceptable), because it's not always necessary...

Comments?