httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Yingqi" <yingqi...@intel.com>
Subject RE: SO_REUSEPORT
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 23:47:16 GMT
Thank you very much for your help, Yann!

All, please test the patch and vote for us if you like it :-)

Thanks,
Yingqi

-----Original Message-----
From: Yann Ylavic [mailto:ylavic.dev@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 4:45 PM
To: httpd
Subject: Re: SO_REUSEPORT

Hi Yingqi,

2 votes already (on 3), it makes its way ;)

Regards,
Yann.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Lu, Yingqi <yingqi.lu@intel.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just want to check if anyone gets chances to check the SO_REUSEPORT patch? Any feedback?
>
> Thanks,
> Yingqi

are included in the white paper. Also, we have tested the (graceful) restart on the patch
(previously, there was a bug.), it should be fine now. Please test it to confirm.

> Please let me know if you need anything else. Your help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Yingqi

the patch, so mainly with worker), and can confirm that it really scales much better.
> Where httpd without SO_REUSEPORT stops accepting/handling connections, it continues to
shine with the option/buckets enabled.