httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Simplified 2.2.x EOL Decision
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 07:48:59 GMT

On 28/05/2015 14:48, William A Rowe Jr wrote:

> Enough of this ad-hominem BS... this is in fact a majority rule decision (it is a vote

> not on code but on procedure), and is binding on the project as a whole. I don't
> want to discuss this again for six months and I'm not keen on the smug little
> trolls telling me what I should and should not be working on at a project that
> I participate at.

You've lost the argument and lost respect, you have demonstrated that by
this pathetic and childish response. Just because others have a
different opinion to you, does NOT make them a troll William, nor does
warrant your bordering on bullying immature response, when you grow up
and become an adult again, I'll take your concerns seriously.