httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Folini <christian.fol...@netnea.com>
Subject mod_lua: Accessing multiple Set-Cookie response headers
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 14:53:12 GMT
Hello,

Mod_lua gave me a few quick wins when I started to play around
with cookies on a reverse proxy. But then the obvious happened:
the backend started to issue multiple Set-Cookie response headers
in the same http response.

mod_lua returns the headers via r.headers_out, but while the
documentation states the return value is of lua-type "table",
it is actually of lua-type "userdata" and I can not seem my way
around accessing more then a single Set-Cookie header per
request. The latter is done via r.headers_out['Set-Cookie'],
but now I got stuck.

Any ideas?

Best,

Christian Folini