httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Browder <>
Subject Re: OpenSSL 1.02, PCRE 2.10
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:10:51 GMT
On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:29 PM, William A Rowe Jr <> wrote:
> Just to point out the obvious, it would be a Very Bad Idea(tm) to build
> httpd against the dynamic apr-util linked statically to bits and pieces of the

I'm just trying to work around the current build systems to meet a
specific goal and I would appreciate anyone who can tell me EXACTLY
how to:

+ use the latest openssl
+ use the latest apr and apr-util
+ use the latest httpd

At the moment I am starting again but this time trying:

+ building and installing the latest openssl with shared libraries
+ building and installing apr and apr-util to use latest openssl
+ building and installing httpd to use all the above

View raw message