httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Happy 20th Birthday, httpd
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:40:50 GMT
For those that missed ApacheCon last week in Austin, I wanted to share a
few things.

This year marks the 20th birthday of the Apache httpd project (or late
last year, depending on how you count) and so we had a little
celebration. The feather that was made for the Apache conference in 1998
- https://www.flickr.com/photos/iamamoose/63963722/ - was at ApacheCon,
and we tried to stage the same photo again, as much as was possible:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RichBowen/posts/Gfs1Ek6MWqu

We also took pictures with all of the httpd committers who were present
(although I expect we missed a few people.) :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rbowen/sets/72157651553317030/

And, we had a birthday cake

https://www.flickr.com/photos/linuxfoundation/17157208981/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/linuxfoundation/16537678153/

There's lots more ApacheCon photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/linuxfoundation/sets/72157651931911042

We're very proud of what we've accomplished over the last 20 years, and
I'm pretty excited about the next 20. Thank you, every one of you, for
being part of this journey, whether you've been here one day or the
whole 20 years.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon