httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: buckets across threads - question
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:20:28 GMT
Stefan,

One thing that was v useful about mod_spdy was the insight on
what changes/re-factoring might be done w/i the core httpd code
itself to make things easier, such as the idea of a "slave"
conn_rec (or a virtual connection). I started trying to fold
some of that into trunk, and so any insight you may have from
your mod_h2 work would be MOST APPRECIATED. I think we can
abstract out enough that we would not need a wholesale re-write
of large chunks of the core.

I also think that Serf and even APR would also benefit from
that as well.