httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <>
Subject Re: fast sequential requests under event
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 22:44:04 GMT
On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Jim Jagielski <> wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 2015, at 9:28 AM, Eric Covener <> wrote:
>> That is certainly less code then Ed's proof of concept -- how
>> uncharacteristic of you :)
> LOL!

Yes, I know, was not in great shape, but if I had known Ed was ahead,
I certainly would have shown my full potential :)

That said, I'm not sure how I should take this, warning, advice, kind
sarcasm, both?
I'm very open to suggestions/blame when I over/shouldn't commit
things, and won't be offended if a revert or another-way-to-do-it is
asked (any pointer?).

I also prefer oneliners when applicable, for sure (less
work/surprise), but sometimes things need to be be fixed completely
(and/or evolutively), at least in trunk.
It also appears that trunk and 2.4 should be kept in sync as much as
possible, that's kind of paradox which sometimes may lead to half
Maybe I tend to fix and evolve (the related) too much at the same
time, or else I just overdo everything (I try hard not to, though)...

There are yet several "multi-liners" proposals which were not acked,
or lost, although fixing real issues (IMHO).
I commited some of them already (I guess you noticed these), and would
like to the same for the others ( I'll ping on the corresponding
threads first ;)
So don't hesitate to ring the bell, no offense, that's how it works!

View raw message