httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kalu┼ża <jkal...@redhat.com>
Subject mod_proxy_wstunnel ignores proxy_wstunnel_transfer errors
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:38:38 GMT
Hi,

I have found out that when WSS is used and SSL handshake fails, httpd
closes client connection without any response to the client.

In the log, one can see following:

mod_proxy_wstunnel.c(131): (103)Software caused connection abort:
[client 127.0.0.1:49915] AH02442: error on sock - ap_get_brigade

Attached patch against 2.4.x fixes it. I'm not committing it, because
this problem has been introduced in r1493741 and seems like intentional
thing. This commit has been reverted in r1605946, so my theory is that
this particular part of mod_proxy_wstunnel has not been reverted
completely, but I want to be sure before I commit/propose.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza