httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: buckets across threads - question
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:57:08 GMT
Thanks, Jim!

> Am 31.03.2015 um 19:29 schrieb Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com>:
>
> What I did is used the alpn patch as a guide and updated trunk
> to add the functionality:
>
>    http://svn.apache.org/r1670397
>
> I'll give it a few days to work out and then propose for a
> 2.4 backport.
>
>> On Mar 31, 2015, at 1:13 PM, Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>
wrote:

>> I think the old NPN patch is in trunk. The ALPN not AFAIK. I undertstand there is
a trunk first policy, but it'd be good to get it at least going there... thanks.

>> Stefan

2.4.13: there has so far not been a volunteer to integrate the ALPN patch I adapted from mod_spdy.
It would be great if someone could take a look at it. It is the biggest obstacle so far for
experimenters (early sufferers) of mod_h2 and it would be very nice to have it out of the
way.