httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: buckets across threads - question
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:13:18 GMT
I think the old NPN patch is in trunk. The ALPN not AFAIK. I undertstand there is a trunk first
policy, but it'd be good to get it at least going there... thanks.

Stefan

Am 31.03.2015 um 18:22 schrieb Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com>:

>> PS. As a small quid-pro-quo and because you were asking about a possibly 2.4.13:
there has so far not been a volunteer to integrate the ALPN patch I adapted from mod_spdy.
It would be great if someone could take a look at it. It is the biggest obstacle so far for
experimenters (early sufferers) of mod_h2 and it would be very nice to have it out of the
way.