httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <>
Subject Re: [APACHECON] Proposed httpd (and related) track
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 23:06:14 GMT

> On Feb 10, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Rich Bowen <> wrote:
> Here's my proposed httpd (and related) track. If anyone has any objections, changes,
suggestions, whatever, please speak up. Thanks.
> Day 1:
> * Panel: The Apache Group greybeards: If I'd only known then (Don’t yet have confirmation
of who’s actually going to be there. Brian has declined to speak on such a panel.) Note
if that these folks don't show up, we'll need to find something to fill this slot with. Brian
has confirmed that he'll attend, but so far I don't have an absolute confirmation from anybody
else from that era.
> * What's New In Apache HTTPD 2.4 - jimjag -
> * mod_rewrite and friends - rbowen -
> * The State of TLS on Apache HTTP Server - wrowe -

What are the odds that we can get wrowe to do a “State of TLS in Apache Web Servers”?
It’d be really slick, IMO, to present a unified front on how Apache HTTPD, Apache Traffic
Server, and Apache Tomcat supports all the various features of TLS and make the world a better,
more secure place. I’m sure our respective communities would gladly participate and help
Bill with this.

Maybe even something as small as including some slides to show how our Web server solutions
provide world class TLS features? As a note, ATS was the first web proxy to get All Green
status on Iliya’s “Is it fast yet” TLS comparison chart:

— Leif

View raw message