httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Duplys <paul.dup...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuration Tree Dump
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 18:19:23 GMT
Hi,

it seems that the configuration of the web server is stored in
ap_directive_t * ap_conftree  configuration tree. I would like to analyze
the extracted configuration using formal methods, e.g. verify whether there
are files that can be accessed without logging in, etc. Questions:

* What is the easiest way to dump this data structure into a file for
further processing?  That is, can this be done without patching the source
code?
* As an alternative, is there a reliable tool for parsing the
configuration? I've tried several perl modules, but it seems that they do
not follow includes.

Thanks and best regards,
Paul