httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject [APACHECON] Proposed httpd (and related) track
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 19:36:28 GMT
Here's my proposed httpd (and related) track. If anyone has any
objections, changes, suggestions, whatever, please speak up. Thanks.

Day 1:

* Panel: The Apache Group greybeards: If I'd only known then (Don’t yet
have confirmation of who’s actually going to be there. Brian has
declined to speak on such a panel.) Note if that these folks don't show
up, we'll need to find something to fill this slot with. Brian has
confirmed that he'll attend, but so far I don't have an absolute
confirmation from anybody else from that era.

* What's New In Apache HTTPD 2.4 - jimjag -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4014

* mod_rewrite and friends - rbowen -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/1528/4013

* The State of TLS on Apache HTTP Server - wrowe -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4346

* Reverse Proxy with Apache HTTPD 2.4: The hidden gem - jimjag -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4015

*  The mod_proxy cookbook -  Daniel Ruggeri -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/3816

Day 2:

* Apache HTTP Configuration API for Developers - wrowe -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4347

* Begone mod_php! - Jim Riggs -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4208

* A Peek at PHP 7 - John Coggeshall -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4226

* Using Apache Traffic Server to cache "Live TV" - Mark Torluemke -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4180

* Traffic Server on the Edge - Alan Carroll -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4133

* Replacing Squid with Apache Traffic Server for Yahoo - Shu Kit Chan -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4118

Day 3 - TOMCAT

* Intro to Load-Balancing Tomcat with httpd and mod_jk - Christopher
Schultz - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4206

* Tomcat clustering: Part 1 - Reverse Proxies - Mark Thomas -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4053

* Tomcat clustering: Part 2 - Load-balancing - Mark Thomas -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4054

* Tomcat clustering: Part 3 - Session Replication - Mark Thomas -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/4055

* Monitoring Apache Tomcat - Christopher Schultz -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/3847

* Choosing tomcat connectors: internals and performances - Jean-Frederic
Clere - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/3839

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon