httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen" <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [CLOSED] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.12 as GA
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:18:01 GMT
You made a typo below,  ....introduced in 2.4.12...., must be 2.4.11

I mentioned this already in our change log at
www.apachelounge.com/Changelog-2.4.html

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe Jr.
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:03 AM
To: Steffen
Cc: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [CLOSED] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.12 as GA

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:16:06 +0100
Steffen <info@apachelounge.com> wrote:

> There was an issue with 2.4.11 and in 2.4.12 there is nothing
> mentioned in the change file what is reverted. There must be in
> 2.4.11 a change which was causing a issue, and the changes from
> 2.4.11 are included. So the  CHANGES is not accurate.

Well, they are accurate insofar as CHANGES are ever accurate, there
is no policy to include all deltas (this is what svn history is for).

That said, it leaves the reader puzzled, so I've updated CHANGES
in the 2.4 branch of subversion to read;

Changes with Apache 2.4.13

  *) Reverted <DirectoryMatch > behavior regression introduced in 2.4.12
     (not released).

Thanks for the observation.