httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Edward Lu <>
Subject Running the test suite on Windows
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:05:53 GMT
It appears that the test framework has a bunch of dependencies on unix,
e.g. it runs scripts with "#!/usr/bin/...". Running it under cygwin would
fix some of those issues, but unfortunately, running under cygwin perl
generates unix-like paths in the conf files which a windows-built httpd
can't deal with. I'm currently trying to find where it configures those
paths so I can hack around the issue.

There's also the problem of Windows not having apxs, so a bunch of tests
are skipped, but I'm ignoring that one for now.

Does anyone have experience/advice/considerations to give on the subject?

View raw message