httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Yingqi" <yingqi...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [NOTICE] Intend to T&R 2.4.12 tomorrow (Thurs, Jan 22)
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:45:29 GMT
Hi Yann,

Thanks for your explanation. Now, I understand it much better :-)

Everyone, please take some time to review our SO_REUSEPORT patch and let us know your feedback.

Thanks,
Yingqi

-----Original Message-----
From: Yann Ylavic [mailto:ylavic.dev@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 4:04 AM
To: httpd
Subject: Re: [NOTICE] Intend to T&R 2.4.12 tomorrow (Thurs, Jan 22)

Hi Yingqi,

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Lu, Yingqi <yingqi.lu@intel.com> wrote:

> A quick question on the review and testing procedure. Right now, Yann Ylavic already
made available a 2.4 version of the patch. The link is included at http://svn.apache.org/r1651967
. Is this good enough or is there anything additional needed at this point? If there is no
bug reported, when 2.4.13 time is approaching, the patch will automatically be on the commit
list or is there anything else we need to make sure?

The 2.4.x backport proposal needs 3 committers positive reviews
(votes) to be accepted and included in 2.4.x.
I already added my +1 for it, we just now have to wait for 2 more ones (without any -1)...

Regards,
Yann.