httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Yingqi" <>
Subject RE: Time for 2.4.11
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 07:12:21 GMT
Hi Jim,

I just checked and found the most recent commits regarding to "SO_REUSEPORT" patch work is
done on Dec 4, 2014 with trunk version 1643179. There are also other commits done on this
patch work as well. Please let me know if you need commits ID from all of them or the most
recent one is good enough. I can help you find if you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lu, Yingqi []
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:35 PM
Subject: RE: Time for 2.4.11

Hi Jim,

Thanks very much for your replies. I do not think there is a 2.4 backport patch available.
All my previous work are on top of the trunk version. However, I think you may be able to
apply the svn commits on 2.4 since the work is pretty much self-contained.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Yingqi Lu