httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Micha Lenk <>
Subject Re: Differentiating incoming/outgoing connections from pre_connection hook
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:08:27 GMT
Hi all again,

Am 30.01.2015 14:28, schrieb Micha Lenk:
> Now, how do I avoid executing the code hooked into the pre_connection
> hook more than once?

I just realized that I can check the scoreboard handle (.sbh) in
conn_rec to achive that. Proxy connections are not associated to a
scoreboard, so if .sbh is NULL, this means the pre_connection hook was
called for a backend connection.

I will prefer this approach as it doesn't involve patching httpd.

Anyways, if you want I am still interested in any comments.

Best regards,

View raw message