httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Time for 2.4.11
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:51:40 GMT
I try to do a release every 3-4 months, but this one
lagged behind.

> On Jan 15, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Lu, Yingqi <yingqi.lu@intel.com> wrote:
>
> By the way, do you have an estimate on when is the 2.4.12?
>
> I guess I will ping you back when the window opens for 2.4.12!
>
> Thanks,
> Yingqi

it. Also, I think I can share the settings from our testing regarding to this work.

> I will send them later this week.
>
> Thanks,
> Yingqi

...) wrt bucketing and this new directive?

> I did some testing (though with linux-3.14, and httpd-2.2.x backport of the patch), and
it seems it really helps the scalability (at the limits).
> And I did not notice any special dysfunctioning either, including during (graceful) restarts.
> So +1 for me.
>
> But, since the patch is quite big, it may be hard for reviewers to (in)validate today
(thurs here, which seems to be the T&R date).
> So maybe we can take more time for this (with a patch already available for those who
care) and wait until 2.4.12 (next next)?