httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_fcgi issues
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:27:49 GMT
On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Jim Riggs <> wrote:
> This all may certainly be true, but I just for clarity's sake (since it was my quote
that started this new mod_proxy_fcgi thread), my mod_proxy_balancer -> mod_proxy_fcgi ->
php-fpm issue is NOT an httpd least that is not how I have treated it. It is actually
a code fix I have had to make in PHP to get it to work.
> See:
> It would be great if JimJag could maybe address this if he still has PHP access. Jim?

It was motivated by you reply but not that report of the issue (also
bouncing around in httpd bugzilla). It doesn't seem that usable values
for these things should be so unique to php-fpm.

View raw message