httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Austin, httpd track
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:23:24 GMT
On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Jim Riggs <apache-lists@riggs.me> wrote:
> > P.S. mod_proxy_balancer -> mod_proxy_fcgi -> php-fpm is really fun and
> interesting too! ;-)
>
> mod_proxy_fcgi seems to need a bit of work from what I have been
> seeing in bugzilla and IRC.  I hope to spend a little time on the code
> and doc, but not being an actual user of it I don't know how far I
> will really get before being distracted.

This is very important stuff IMO.

I know we don't do the coordination thing around here, but if the work was
organized to some extent, perhaps 3-4 people could easily share the work???
 (bite sized chunks of the development:  simple reproducers, doc, code,
review, whatever)

Besides searching through Bugzilla and summarizing each mod_proxy_fcgi bug
and ranking by apparent severity, number of users involved in the bug
discussion, etc., what else should I put on a Wiki page?  E.g., do you have
an idea of what needs to be improved in the doc?

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/