httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: [Patch] Simplifying mod_alias
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:47:27 GMT

Am 22.12.2014 um 14:26 schrieb Graham Leggett:
> On 22 Dec 2014, at 14:53, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:
>
>> as user i will tell you something about the "without any notable problems": if you
use the new directives in the main configuration and somewhere below (vhost or even .htaccess)
compat directives you get undefined behavior

>> been there done that
>
> The compat module being discussed in this thread doesn't exist yet, so you could not
have been there nor done that.

read my post again including the part you stripped

i refered to the "major changes occurred between httpd v2.2 and v2.4 in
authnz and this passed by without any notable problems"