httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1639717 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/log-message-tags/next-number modules/aaa/mod_authnz_fcgi.c
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 00:10:10 GMT
On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 12:40 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> confusing that the code that just needs to determine if the end has been
> found can discover errors that otherwise would be unnoticed.

I agree, the checks belong to ap_scan_script_header*().
Maybe we need (yet) another ap_scan_script_header_parse(), reentrant
(optionaly taking care of folding), and returning a relevant value for
the caller to know.
All cgi handlers (by the existing functions) would use it.

I will undo these change for now and let all the data reach
ap_scan_script_header_err_brigade_ex(), that's indeed better.
Likewise wrt r1638818.

Thanks for the review,
Yann.