httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon Austin, httpd track
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:43:22 GMT
As I mentioned a few months ago, ApacheCon Austin will be the 20th
anniversary of the first release of the Apache HTTP server. The plan is
to make a big deal of this at the conference, and I'm hoping that we can
have a strong httpd track to go along with this.

For ApacheCon Europe, several projects (notably, OFBiz) put together
what they thought would be an ideal track, and then solicited speakers
for individual talks in that track, and that worked really well. I'm
hoping we can do a similar thing for Austin, and, in particular, I'm
hoping that I don't end up giving half the talks in the track. :-)

I've started an doc at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11oh1CQEwgxvV_xM92kQyRP8HuI92VHuN5znNz-5-Qwg/edit?usp=sharing

and I'm hoping that we can collaborate on what talks need to be in a
comprehensive httpd track, what order they should be in, and then hunt
down the people that should be giving those talks.

Thanks for any help you can give towards this.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon