httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: state of mod_spdy ?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:17:38 GMT
One issue, as you say, is that the canon location of mod_spdy
is confusing. The ASF is supposed to be the canon location,
due to the donation of the code to the ASF. Right now I
have 2 "working" branches: trunk which is 2.4 and the "old"
2.2 branch.

If you could try it out and submit BUGZ, patches, etc here
that would be great.