httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Hanno Böck <ha...@hboeck.de>
Subject state of mod_spdy ?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 12:15:46 GMT
Hello,

I wanted to try spdy on my webservers.

It seems currently the situation is a bit confusing. There's the
"original" google location of mod_spdy but it says its basically
deprecated and the code has been moved to apache's svn.
https://code.google.com/p/mod-spdy/

Here's apache's repo:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/mod_spdy/trunk/

It seems its not very active. And it doesn't even have any build
instructions. I tried applying the google-code-build-instructions to
it, but failed. There seems to be no straightforward way to use this.

Then there seems to be an inofficial git repo:
https://github.com/eousphoros/mod-spdy

It builds and I can load and enable it, but it doesn't work (can't
connect any more to https sites when I enable it).

So what's the reference place of spdy support for apache? Is there any
active development happening right now?

cu,
--
Hanno Böck