httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Zuelke ...@heroku.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy: PHP SCRIPT_FILENAME (PHP-FPM using UDS) and Apache documentation
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 00:43:38 GMT
You should not append the trailing slash. REQUEST_URI gets appended, hence the double slash.

On 10.09.2014, at 10:26, Martynas Bendorius <martynas@martynas.it> wrote:

> Yes, I've tried their latest versions from GIT (with the #65641 fix (PHP-FPM incorrectly
defines the SCRIPT_NAME variable when using Apache)).

> It still has the same problem with SCRIPT_FILENAME. Is there a special reason why "/"
is required at the end? As it doesn't seem to break anything when the trailing slash is omitted
from the end.

> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Martynas Bendorius
>
> On 9/10/14 8:17 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> I know that PHP is current doing a LOT of fixes on
>> hPHP-FPM...
>>
>> On Sep 10, 2014, at 12:00 PM, Martynas Bendorius <martynas@martynas.it> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_proxy.html#handler breaks PHP-FPM
SCRIPT_FILENAME. It contains double "//" at the beginning of it like:
>>> SCRIPT_FILENAME: //home/admin/domains/testing.tld/public_html/test.php
>>>
>>> While it should be:
>>> SCRIPT_FILENAME: /home/admin/domains/testing.tld/public_html/test.php
>>>
>>> Replacing "localhost/" to just "localhost" fixes the problem (removing / from
the end).

>>> I mean:
>>> SetHandler  "proxy:unix:/path/to/app.sock|fcgi://localhost"
>>>
>>> Instead of:
>>> SetHandler  "proxy:unix:/path/to/app.sock|fcgi://localhost/"
>>>
>>> Should it be considered a typo in Apache documentation or a bug in the way PHP-FPM
SAPI translates the path?