httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martynas Bendorius <marty...@martynas.it>
Subject Re: mod_proxy: PHP SCRIPT_FILENAME (PHP-FPM using UDS) and Apache documentation
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:26:58 GMT
Yes, I've tried their latest versions from GIT (with the #65641 fix
(PHP-FPM incorrectly defines the SCRIPT_NAME variable when using Apache)).

It still has the same problem with SCRIPT_FILENAME. Is there a special
reason why "/" is required at the end? As it doesn't seem to break
anything when the trailing slash is omitted from the end.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Martynas Bendorius

On 9/10/14 8:17 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I know that PHP is current doing a LOT of fixes on
> hPHP-FPM...
>
> On Sep 10, 2014, at 12:00 PM, Martynas Bendorius <martynas@martynas.it> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_proxy.html#handler breaks PHP-FPM SCRIPT_FILENAME.
It contains double "//" at the beginning of it like:
>> SCRIPT_FILENAME: //home/admin/domains/testing.tld/public_html/test.php
>>
>> While it should be:
>> SCRIPT_FILENAME: /home/admin/domains/testing.tld/public_html/test.php
>>
>> Replacing "localhost/" to just "localhost" fixes the problem (removing / from the
end).

>> I mean:
>> SetHandler  "proxy:unix:/path/to/app.sock|fcgi://localhost"
>>
>> Instead of:
>> SetHandler  "proxy:unix:/path/to/app.sock|fcgi://localhost/"
>>
>> Should it be considered a typo in Apache documentation or a bug in the way PHP-FPM
SAPI translates the path?