httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1622429 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:22:21 GMT
Am 04.09.2014 um 12:13 schrieb Ruediger Pluem:
> Can we really backport this?
>
> We are increasing the size of proxy_worker_shared and changing offsets inside the struct.

Bummer, I guess you are right. mod_proxy.h seems to be part of the
public API so we can't backport like this. Will revoke the proposal.

We could think about adding new larger name fields to the end of the
struct and keep a truncated copy in the original struct mebers. But that
means 3rd-party modules using the old original fields would only see
part of the names.

Rainer