httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing apache
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 16:05:33 GMT
So, I figured out how to make a new libssl and libcrypt - as a way to "fix"
a lot of failed tests, and as I would rather leave the original files in
/usr/lib and add new ones in /opt/lib - what flag am I missing (and should
I have asked this in "users") so the the modules ALSO use the same LIBPATH.
I would have expected them to have the same as the core.
 core uses: /opt/lib:/usr/vac/lib:/usr/lib:/lib
as expected while the modules (more specifically, mod_ssl) does not look
/opt/lib at all!
mod_ssl.so uses: /usr/include/openssl/lib:/usr/vac/lib:/usr/lib:/lib
Note: there is no such directory /usr/include/openssl/lib - configure (or
libtool) seems to be inventing that.

DUMP comand output - complete.

root@x093:[/]dump -H /opt/httpd/sbin/httpd

/opt/httpd/sbin/httpd:

                        ***Loader Section***
                      Loader Header Information
VERSION#         #SYMtableENT     #RELOCent        LENidSTR
0x00000001       0x0000041e       0x00000c88       0x00000095

#IMPfilID        OFFidSTR         LENstrTBL        OFFstrTBL
0x00000007       0x0000f950       0x000054dc       0x0000f9e5

                        ***Import File Strings***
INDEX  PATH                          BASE
MEMBER
0
/opt/lib:/usr/vac/lib:/usr/lib:/lib
1                                    libpcre.a
libpcre.so.1
2
libaprutil-1.so
3
libapr-1.so
4                                    libpthread.a
shr_xpg5.o
5                                    libc.a
shr.o
6                                    librtl.a
shr.o
root@x093:[/]dump -H /opt/httpd/lib*/mod_ssl*

/opt/httpd/libexec/mod_ssl.so:

                        ***Loader Section***
                      Loader Header Information
VERSION#         #SYMtableENT     #RELOCent        LENidSTR
0x00000001       0x000001c4       0x00000451       0x00000083

#IMPfilID        OFFidSTR         LENstrTBL        OFFstrTBL
0x00000005       0x00005e4c       0x00002128       0x00005ecf

                        ***Import File Strings***
INDEX  PATH                          BASE
MEMBER
0
/usr/include/openssl/lib:/usr/vac/lib:/usr/lib:/lib

1                                    libssl.a
libssl.so.0.9.8
2                                    libcrypto.a
libcrypto.so.0.9.8
3                                    libc.a
shr.o
4
..