httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing apache
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:43:08 GMT
Made updates to the wiki - and, although probably too late for 2.2.28
release - please review this patch for build/aix stuff. Who knows, if/when
a 2.2.29 release ever comes these will be there too.

p.s. starting test run for trunk (aka 2.2.28)

p.p.s. The idea is that the CHANGES file be added in build/aix. If that is
a sin of some sort, please just append to build/aix/README.aix I will see
what it becomes when trunk is updated.