httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTPD-2.2.x and buildconf messages
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 17:25:56 GMT
In the past I have used buildconf messages as a reminder for where I should
be looking for apr and apr-util

Since I read in the VOTE thread a bit about the apr version being updated,
I would like to mention that buildconf still talks about 1.4.X versions.

root@x093:[/data/prj/apache/httpd/httpd-2.2.x]./buildconf

You don't have a copy of the apr source in srclib/apr.
Please get the source using the following instructions,
or specify the location of the source with
--with-apr=[path to apr] :

   svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/branches/1.4.x srclib/apr

You don't have a copy of the apr-util source in srclib/apr-util.
Please get the source using the following instructions,
or specify the location of the source with
--with-apr-util=[path to apr-util] :

   svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x
srclib/apr-util

./buildconf --with-apr=../../apr/apr-1.5.1
--with-apr-util=../../apr/apr-util-1.5.3

FYI.