httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Blackman <m...@exonetric.com>
Subject Apache 2.2.28 release timing.
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 13:21:11 GMT
Hi,

This might be more of user than dev question, but as the discussions about
timing were here, I’ll go with here.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/201407.mbox/<20140721075315.ec908e91c20de17e6e448089a4bc3ed2.f963b4ea46.wbe%40email11.secureserver.net>

suggested the 2.2.28 tagging and presumably release is imminent,
however, http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/tags/2.2.28 is still a 404.

I understand the mechanics of open source projects, so this is not a “hurry-up”,
it’s just a "can I get Apache 2.2.28 into my next hosting platform release or not”,
the contents of which will be frozen on Aug. 15.

I’m mostly interested in the CVE updates, so I can tell users we’re clear of them.
If the 2.2.28 release is not likely before Aug. 15, that’s fine, I just wanted to be sure.

Cheers,
Mark