httpd-dev mailing list archives

From wr...@rowe-clan.net
Subject RE: Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:01:57 GMT
--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: Test failure on 2.4-HEAD
From: "Jim Jagielski" <jim@jaguNET.com>
Date: 8/26/14 11:20 am
To: dev@httpd.apache.org

 On Aug 26, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
 > I recognize it, it's what you get if you built the (proposed only?)
 > trailers thing

 Looks like its been folded into 2.4-branch...

s/proposed/accepted/ at least in STATUS of both 2.4 and 2.2,
so I went ahead and committed it the backport for 2.4 as long
I had everything set to rebuild the documentation for 2.2 as well
(and that backport bit me that we hadn't rebuilt the docs for the
xml changes)..

I presume the 3 +1's were sufficient?  There was some discussion
around the change hitting 2.2 before 2.4, so I wanted to be sure we
had the right patch on the actively maintained release branch, at
least in svn.