httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject mod_autoindex issue with multibyte chars
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:34:43 GMT
Hi all,
few days back I found that mod_autoindex seems to have a prob with
multibyte chars in filenames; the trailing spaces seem to be calculated
for the real string, but since they're finally displayed in the browser
as one char this causes lack of spaces and the following data is
misaligned ...
I've seen this 1st with Windows and thought it might be because the
filesystem uses another charset than httpd; but today I tested some
more, and see same issue also on Linux:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/testautoindex/

I've not yet looked through mod_autoindex due lack of time, but I
thought just I mention it here in case someone finds quickly a fix;
affected are 2.2.x and 2.4.x and most likely trunk too.

Gün.