httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Bannister <is...@jellybaby.net>
Subject Re: stop copying footers to r->headers_in?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 22:10:47 GMT
On 15 Jul 2014, at 15:38, Rüdiger Plüm <ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> wrote:

> [...]

%{thing}[label] perhaps? Maybe it's too confusing / contrived, maybe it's not needed (yet).

Like this, for an imaginary new format string label %[foo]
LogFormat "%{%Y-%m-%d}tT%{%H:%M:%S}t%{usec_frac}t %{usec_frac}[foo]"

and for another label %[bar]:
LogFormat "%{sec}t%{msec_frac}t %>s %<[bar] %<L" "%{REQUEST_STATUS} -strcmatch '5*'"

--
Tim Bannister – isoma@jellybaby.net