httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1605369 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_wstunnel.c
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:33:09 GMT
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM,  <takashi@apache.org> wrote:
> Refactor asynchronous mod_proxy_wstunnel using pollfd returned by MPM.
> r1601943 and r1605307 made Event MPM return woken pollfd, so async
> wstunnel doesn't need its own apr_pollset_poll.

If both sockets are readable, we'll go all the way through
ap_mpm_register_socket_callback_timeout + locking queues and getting
dispatched to a new thread to read the 2nd socket.

I think this also prevents us from doing ProxyWebsocketAsyncDelay to
stay on the thread because we no longer have a poll during the
callback invocation.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com