httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <victor.j.orlikow...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Unhappy interactions between AIX, apxs, instdso.sh, apr/build-1/libtool and php
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 04:58:24 GMT
On Jun 20, 2014, at 12:34 PM, Michael Felt <mamfelt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the patch - as text, and a file (not sure what normal is, but since it is small
doing both).

So - I looked at what you did here, and then compared it both against what’s in httpd-2.4.x
and httpd-trunk.

What happens when you use the instdso.sh from httpd-trunk, rather than what you have in your
patch?
You can get it from here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/build/instdso.sh

Looks to me that the instdso.sh from trunk performs the same function, except for multiple
DSO names, and has some accomodations for AIX.

If that works - it makes sense to me to pull the instdso.sh from trunk back to 2.4.x and 2.2.x.

Best,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski <> victor.j.orlikowski@alumni.duke.edu