httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marion & Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1604373 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x: ./ CHANGES STATUS support/ab.c
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 20:49:27 GMT
Hi,

doc should also be updated accordingly + compatibility note should be
added to state in which version this -m option has been added.

For your information,, I have a pending patch on my computer for missing
compatibility notes in "support" applications updated in previous releases.
Will be applied shortly.

CJ