httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe JAILLET <christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Is mod_substitute effective on mod_autoindex-generated HTML?
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 04:11:39 GMT
Hi, <nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.user>

*users@httpd.apache.org *
<nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.user>would be a better mailing
list for such question, see http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users.

Anyway, yes, this is supposed to work.

Tested with a syntax that looks like:

LoadModule substitute_module modules/mod_substitute.so
LoadModule autoindex_module modules/mod_autoindex.so
LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so

<Location />
     AddOutputFilterByType SUBSTITUTE text/html
Substitute s/Parent/Father/
</Location>

<Location /> can be adjusted to your needs.

Best regards,
CJ