httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to get all the neede headers to compile mod_log_config with apxs????
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 19:59:17 GMT
On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Miguel Villarreal <
miguel_villarreal14@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Is it possible to get the needed headers to compile the the mod_log_config
> module at once. It is a kind of difficult to know all the headers needed
> for that. Each time a get a header, that header includes a bunch of
> additional headers.
>
> Please, let me know

Miguel,

The closest we have to an appropriate mailing list for this is the user
support mailing list.

First see http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html   (yeah, it is
pretty long :( )

Here's information on the httpd user support mailing list:

http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

--/--

>From the first link (smart-questions.html) you should gather that somebody
would need to know exactly what environment you're using, where did you get
mod_log_config.c, exactly how are you trying to compile it, exactly what is
the output you see, etc. in order to be of any assistance.

HTH!

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/