httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stop copying footers to r->headers_in?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:53:27 GMT
Sorry I stopped this along the way...

IIRC, my latest patch (not posted yet) does all the necessary in
ap_rgetline_ex() and ap_get_mime_headers_ex() (ie. parameters for the
input filter to read from and handling of the blocking mode), parses
the trailers in ap_http_filter() where they are read, defines and runs
the new trailer_parser hooks after the parsing, and does all the proxy
forwarding (in and out).

The missing points are the merge in r->headers_in based on a new
directive (for compatibility) and the mod_headers/mod_log_config
stuff.

Let me take a fresh look at the patch and finalize it, I come back very soon.

Regards,
Yann.