httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stop copying footers to r->headers_in?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 21:35:36 GMT
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 8:36 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Here is the corresponding patch.
>

> I don't know if it's your mail client or mine (gmail), your patches always
> come through as both an attachment and in the body. Usually for anything
> more than a few lines, attachment-only is best.

It's me, I though some prefer patches in the body while others as attachment.
I will use only attachments for such big diff next times.

> Can you say roughly how much it has changed, I was largely through a review
> of the previous patch.

Actually, aside from funcs/vars/params renaming, the only difference
is ap_proxy_fill_hdrbrgd() and its use in stream_reqbody_chunked(), so
that trailers_in are forwarded.
All the remaining was already there in the previous patch.

I plan now to implement the RFC checks in a trailer_parser (really
last) hook, is this the way to go?