httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wmr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with directive "SSLPassPhraseDialog" with a piped script
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:38:37 GMT
Tom,

this code is shared with all the other pipe features in httpd, I
believe the docs at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/logs.html#piped will explain why
the shell was
not invoked, and provides an example of how to invoke your pipe script
with shell.

You can use the docs commentary system to submit feedback on the mod_ssl
doc page, if this solves your issue.

Bill