httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wmr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test framework
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 01:38:49 GMT
Note the -start and -stop functionality of the framework.  Is this
script supposed to live for the duration of a test?  Or will this
script coexist next to the running server?  The server can be started
and left there, ready for multiple test invocations even across
machines, so it would be helpful to understand the lifetime and
location of this script (on the test client machine or the test server
host machine.)