httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Andrews <Rick_Andr...@symantec.com>
Subject RE: WPKOps Vendor Survey
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 19:51:11 GMT
Survey Responders,

Although our informal deadline has passed, your responses would be extremely valuable. Please
consider sending me your survey response when you are able. Thanks,

-Rick Andrews
Web PKI Ops

The Web PKI Ops (wpkops) Working Group was formed to establish a baseline of how SSL/TLS "actually"
works in browsers and web servers today. The group's charter can be found at http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/wpkops/charter/.
Like many Internet-related projects, this one includes participants from a large number of
diverse companies and organizations including BBN, Blackberry, Cablelabs, Checkpoint, Cisco,
Comcast, Comodo, UCLA, Cygnacom, Digicert, Entrust, Ericsson, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Google,
IBM, Izenpe, Juniper, Microsoft, Mozilla, NASA, NIST, Opera, Oracle, Paypal, QuoVadis, RSA,
Safelayer, Swisscom, Symantec, Thales, VeriSign, Verizon and Yahoo. This survey was created
as a vehicle to gather the raw data needed. Your participation in this survey will contribute
greatly to the success of the effort.

The survey is divided into three sections: Server, OCSP Responder, and Client. Most vendors
create products for only one of these functions; some create products for two or all three.
Please respond to all sections that apply to your company's products. If you're aware of other
products within your company's suite of products for which you cannot answer these questions,
please forward this survey to someone within your organization who can answer authoritatively.
You don't need to collect all the answers together into one document. I'm willing to collate
multiple responses from each company.

Two formats are attached: Word and PDF. If you cannot edit the Word document, please use the
PDF one. You can put your answers in a simple text file as long as it's clear which Section
and which questions you are answering.

Our goal is to receive all responses by Friday, January 31, 2014. I will send out periodic
follow-up reminders. The members of the WPKOPS Working Group appreciate your attention to
this request, and thank you in advance for your participation.

-Rick Andrews
Web PKI Ops