httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kaspar Brand <httpd-dev.2...@velox.ch>
Subject Re: Re: 2.4.8 This Month
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 14:38:16 GMT
On 19.02.2014 14:08, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I'd like to shoot for a T&R sometime next week...
>
> On Feb 4, 2014, at 8:58 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to T&R and release 2.4.8 this month... Let's all take
>> some time to:
>>
>>  1. See what in trunk should really be backported
>>  2. Test and vote in STATUS backports

Small plug for a third vote for the mod_ssl backport to "Remove the
hardcoded algorithm-type dependency for the SSLCertificateFile and
SSLCertificateKeyFile directives": considering that OpenSSL 1.0.2 is now
in beta (Beta 1 was released last Monday), I think it would be a nice
opportunity to have proper support for per-certificate chains with
mod_ssl in 2.4.8.

Kaspar