httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1554300 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES include/ap_mmn.h include/ap_regex.h include/http_core.h modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h server/core.c server/request.c server/util_pcre.c
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:46:09 GMT
As noted, from how I understand it, currently we allow it to
build BUT the behavior is not as expected or designed, since
the expected behavior *requires* PCRE_DUPNAMES. If we require
PCRE_DUPNAMES then we require it, right?

On Mar 19, 2014, at 12:26 PM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com>
wrote:

> [...]
PCRE